Anthony Liberatore and Associates offers complete solutions related to the reduction of Real Estate Property Tax.
Real property is made up of the land, buildings, and improvements on the property. Its value is based on two valuations, the Full Cash Value (FCV) and the Limited Property Value (LPV). The FCV is the currently assessed market value of the land and improvements determined by the county assessor. The LPV is the basis for computing primary taxes used to provide operational expenses for government and schools which is calculated according to a statutory formula.
At Anthony Liberatore and Associates we feel that presenting accurate market conditions is crucial in developing a persuasive tax reduction argument. The most powerful and persuasive arguments to reduce valuation are made through professional assessment of value. We give the assessing official tangible data to base value on market conditions without which, the county might rely on data that over values the property.
Our Real Estate Services Include the Following
- Perform a comprehensive review of the assessors valuation using all three recognized appraisal techniques: Income, Cost, and Market Approach
- File all necessary documentation to review the valuations and preserve the property owners right to appeal
- Prepare for and attend the First Level Assessor hearings and present evidence in support of our clients position
- Attend and present our appeal to the State Board of Equalization hearings
- Monitor our clients properties and the assessment system to identify any additional opportunities that arise as a result of county or state mandated changes
- If litigation becomes necessary, ALA works closely with our clients tax attorneys to reach a final settlement and resolution